With over 35 years of design experience, Tull Homes brings your needs and expectations into every step of the planning process.
- Site visit to establish placement of home, slope of land and any possible views the building site may have
- Design and design review meetings
- Advise and estimate the construction costs of various design features
- Coordinate work to be done by others such as structural engineering, title-24, fire sprinkler design, etc.
- *Submit the plans and required documents to the planning and building departments for plan check
- Make needed adjustments to the plans per the plan check
- *Daily supervision of the construction project to ensure that the plan details and material specifications are followed as noted
*Included with executed construction contract